Saturday, July 7, 2007

Note to Self

Note to Self- Next time buy more than one sweet potato quesadilla at Rice Epicurean. I just came home from the store and bought ONE for my lunch. I may need to make a return trip to get some more, of course for Roy to try. Y'all the are freakin awesome!!! (note to self within note to self, I am watching too much of the Sopranos on A&E) Recipe looks to be sweet potato, a little bit of onion, a bit of pico de gallo and some other sauce that makes it tres delicious...perfect combo of sweet and spicy.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Note to Nancy,
Bring some sweet potato quesadillas to work. Just saying. ;)

Nancy Mon said...

Note to Dana, I just stopped by the Play Grocery Store and bought the rest of the spq. So, I might be sharing tomorrow...

Sassy Shae said...

I have never heard of a sweet potato quesadilla, but it sounds good!

Dana said...

Note to Nancy,
That might make coming back a little easier!

and...

P.S. You have the LONGEST dang word verifications on the blogosphere!!!

Dana said...

And yet another note to Nancy,
Thank you for sharing the Sweet Potato (not queso) Quesadilla! That was very tasty, very tasty indeed...I might have to go to this play grocery store sometime!!!!