Thursday, July 26, 2007

Newbies at The Nord confirmed as Nordites

Blogging has taken a back seat this week as I have been busy making converts or as I call them new Nordites, in the evening and work has been tremendously busy all day, not that I blog at work...


Tuesday evening Roy and I met OEG at The Nord and found him shopping.
After Roy bought some much needed socks, we were off the the Bistro on the 3rd floor. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and delightful conversation. I think OEG might come back on his own to pursue all his shopping options. Today, OEG called in sick, but somehow I think he was not home with a sore throat, but was back at the Nord. He was probably at the eBar with a good book.
Always being diligent about my flock I went back to the Nord on Wednesday evening to meet Laurie. She, unlike OEG, had made a pilgrimage to the Nord before, but had not eaten in the Bistro. Again, a wonderful evening, wonderful conversation and some good laughs. I feel that Laurie will return to the Nord.
I had the opportunity to have dinner again at the Nord this evening with a full fledged card carrying Nordite, but even the Rev cannot do the Bistro three times in a row, but definitely I could eat there 3 times a week and have done so.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

DANG IT!!! we ate dinner there tonight! i had the thai steak & noodle salad. unfortunately, i didn't enjoy it because unbeknownst to me, it had fennel in it. fennel tastes like licorice, and i absolutely hate licorice. i'm too chicken to send food back though, so i ate what i could, and stole the other half of moriah's grilled cheese.