Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Half Yearly Sale at The Nord for Women and Children

June 6, Half Yearly Sale at The Nord. I called Lisa and she was on her way this morning. I of course was at work... I was so tempted to take the long extendomatic lunch hour, but I didn't. Several at the office asked why I didn't take a day of vacation...now maybe for the Anniversary sale in July I will. This evening I went and found several wonderful things, the best being a large woven wood box with a clasp. I think all the stuff on my desk that tempts Buddy will fit in the box and it will look neat and attractive. Racks of shoes, but didn't see anything that I couldn't live without.

When there are racks of shoes a sista tells a sista. I called Dena to let her know some of the shoes she was looking at last week are on sale.

Had my review yesterday at work and I it went well. Praise the Lord!!!

It has been so much fun being Coach Nancy at VBS. I wish I had a picture but I stood with Heidi Burge and Sarah Williams today. So what's the big deal...I was the shortest woman in that trio. I don't think that has ever happened to me in my whole entire life. Lisa Taylor took a picture of Heidi and me. If she sends it to me I will post it on the blog.

I called Roy on my way home from The Nord to see if he wanted to go to Sonic for a drink...his choice usually being the Poweraid Slush and mine the Diet Cherry Limeade.

Get to the Nord! Go to the EBar and get the 25.00 gift card and get an extra 5.00 added onto the card. Check it all out and even if you don't want to shop, go listen to the pianist and find some peace. Oh Nord, how excellent is your name in all of the Galleria!

2 comments:

FitzandMolly said...

we ate lunch there on sunday with friends we hadn't seen in ages. i used my free white chocolate bread pudding cupon. i was happy.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.