Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Someone was in the Kitchen Tonight and Last Night




Peggy and I did a Kitchen Konnection tonight and we had a blast. It is late, for me, and I wanted to post a picture or two. It might be a couple of days before I am able to have time to post.


We wore pearls just like June Cleaver and I put together a recipe booklet of all we were making. We did salads of the decades.


I loved this tonight because there were women of all ages attending and it is always fun to make new friends, but it is always special to remember and appreciate your long time friends.


Everyone is still alive after eating the meal we prepared. After reading CourtneyS blog about things in her kitchen that she loves and her wish list of things she wants for her kitchen, I need to think of what I love in my kitchen. I love not being in it...most accidents that happen in the home happen in the kitchen, so I stay out of it for safety reasons.

I will post more later, but wanted to get a couple of pictures up.

4 comments:

Lisa Pierre said...

Good getting a couple of pics up!
Mmmmm, someone else cooking, yum!

Unknown said...

nancy last night was SOOO fun! you married women are crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

okay Nancy..i love the pearls w/matching earrings and the June Cleaver apron is perfect...BUT what is in the bowl??? i remember the days when a pear on lettuce with cottage cheese and a cherry was a REALLY BIG THING!!! Is Dena really putting a couple of those whatchacallits on her plate? I wondered who had brought the sweet potatoe dish until i realized that it was bright red underneath the mini-marshmellow!!! What a fun time...but honestly were there NO deviled eggs? The kind that uses the paprika for color only (re:courtney's blog) and speaking of miss courtney..she could do a wonderful commentary on these pictures!!! What FUN!!!!!

Michelle said...

i love these pictures of you guys! so much fun! you two are better than june clever!