Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday-Another Workout Day

I keep forgetting to load my pictures onto the computer. So today I finally did and here is a mish mash of what has been going on in life. But before the pictures I think this morning may have been a first, I went into Target and came out without buying anything. Boxed Diet Cokes of 8 are on sale and of course Target never has them on the shelves. I passed the carts and went straight to the Diet Coke aisle, there weren't any. So I turned and walked out. Then I ran to Memorial Bakery to pick up a few Valentine cookies. I was there with every mom who has a school Valentine party this afternoon. Off to the gym where I added time and a level to my bike riding and I did more on the machines. Little by little, step by step. Then I went to Kroger's who also have Diet Coke on sale and yes, they had what I was looking for. It was a good morning.


Buddy has discovered the shelf I was given as a good bye gift from the office. It can either hang on the wall or stand on a table. Right now it is on a table but I think this is going to change. Buddy is driven to knock everything off that shelf. We were sound asleep and I heard this crash. I knew what it was and ran out to the living room. The sound was worse than the crash and Buddy comes running to me like, wow look what happened and I had nothing to do with it. Yea, right. I squirted that cat till she couldn't absorb any more water. She did it again, so this time we shut our bedroom door with her in the bedroom. She wasn't happy about that. Needless to say Roy got up 30 minutes sooner for his quiet time and I was up at 6:30. Buddy is testing the waters again right now. She watches to see if I am watching her. She'll grow tired of the shelf and I hope it is soon.


This is the statue in the prayer garden at First Methodist in Sugarland. It is a beautiful place to pray.
Here is the famous Lisa P signing her CD for her fans. She ran out of them and there were a few very disappointed women.

Lisa and Julio singing love songs. They were not singing just another silly love song. I am so out of it when it comes to musicals. They sang the famous duet from Phantom and I thought it was the love song from Shrek.


This is my friend Beth from Seattle. We've been friends for a long time. Although we have lived a lot of life since high school, we can get the giggles that turn into laughter and tears at a moment's notice.
I loved spending time with Lisa yesterday. Lisa was able to use several times one of our private jokes in serious conversation yesterday. She was cracking me up. Before we left for Emmanuel's she asked if I was going to speed and I assured her just around the curves. Memorable from our trip to San Antonio a couple of years ago.
That's about all for now. I am thinking of hanging a few pictures and work on some Valentine stuff.


No comments: