Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Best Admins Ever!!!



You are looking at some of the hardest working and best Ministries Admins ever. Only one that is missing is Becky. She was in Las Vegas on vacation...so you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She was actually there attending a conference. I will take a picture and add her in the blog. From left to right this is Dana, Nikki, Sylvia, Jenel, Jessica and Shaun. We went to The Houstonian to celebrate Administrative Professional Day. When you come to Houston's First Baptist Church know that this these young women are a huge part of making ministries, ministers, directors and associates look good. They calendar rooms, do room set ups, research, create spread sheets, food service requests, and just about anything else that is done behind the scenes. It is my joy and privilege to work with them. They make me laugh, bring me joy, and keep me sharp. Jesus shines in each and every one. So I just thought I would introduce you to these young women. Got to tell you, I love them more than grits and I love grits!

1 comment:

Lisa Pierre said...

Yay for the Admins. They've got a good friend to work with in Nancy Marie.