Friday, May 18, 2007

Teen Girl Squad!!!!!



CourtneyS has introduced me to a lot of great things which includes TBD and homestarrunner.com. Don't get me wrong we have wonderfully deep conversations and my feelings would best be expressed in a song from back in the day VBS, Deep and Shallow. That is how our conversations go. I called her today after reading her newest post and it was better and easier to talk than type. CourtneyS said she had gone to homestar and watched an episode of Teen Girl Squad and of course we talked on and on about all things TGS. I have been singing the "fellowship the pants off this song" on issue 11. Tonight Roy even joined in, his part...the response of Lord No to the questions. It is silly humor at its best. It is brilliant in one of the early episodes about Brett Bretterson, the invisible boyfriend of So n So, is this a reference to Nancy Drew's boyfriend Ned Nickerson? I think so. When you need a dose of silliness TGS can fulfill that for you. I just wish I could remember all the lines to each and every memorable story.... like I love the mall, I wish it was my ringtone.
Thank you CourtneyS for introducing me to some of the finer things of life.


Enough silliness. After reading CourtneyS blog today I need to go start cleaning up a room. Chaos and things out of place don't always bother me, but it is now. Thanks so much Courtney! I met a possum....good for you.

1 comment:

Lisa Pierre said...

I think I'm gonna break free and check this out one day. 'Til then, I think I understand the humor and I love this kind.