Monday, May 7, 2007

Strange Conversations

Right before I left work today, Rae came in with a Maxine calendar tear off. It said,
Sometimes I have to wonder what it is about my face that apparently says, "we're stangers on an elevator...talk to me!"
When I think about it I have the kind of face that invites conversation at the grocery store. I must look like I know how to cook becasue I am asked my opinion all the time about the ripeness of bananas or cooking time of a roast.
Where are you when you have these kind of conversations?

1 comment:

Lisa Pierre said...

At the gym - a lady asked me if we should kill all the terrorists like the Virginia Tech killer
In the airplane - a guy had me push my call button for the flight attendant when he thought he was gonna die when his ears were stopped up
Seat waiting at The Red Lobster - the woman stepped outside asking us if we were nurses 'cause her blood pressure was up and she wondered how to keep it down

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY