Friday, May 25, 2007


I love this shoe. I saw this shoe yesterday in an email from The Nord and I promptly put it in my shopping cart, but I will never buy it. No, it is not too expensive and as far as shoes go it was really quite reasonable. My problem with this shoe and others like it, my days of wearing a 3 inch heel are over. During the winter I did buy some shoes with 3 inch heels and I wore them several times only to experience deep knee pain for the days afterwards. I wore one pair to work for Halloween or should I say Fall Festival Day (I work at a Baptist Church) and said the shoes were my costume. See the little red strap? It can become an ankle strap. Oh, I love this pair of shoes. I shopped around a little more and found something similar in a lower heel, but my size is already sold out. Other size 11's were so much faster than me. It hasn't been until recently that buying pants isn't such an ordeal. There is always the tall shop which over the years has finally gotten better on being current on fashion. There is Eddie Bauer's tall sizes and now I can buy jeans that are long enough at Macy's. The Nord has not let me down either, there are several brands that make their pants longer. What I love about this time of year is, I can buy regular styled pants for the average height and just make them capris for me. Not a bad deal, I hope capris never go out of style. There isn't much to this post, but I love this pair of shoes. I would have given them a good home and they would have had a good life with me.

No comments: